Expectations of the Online Training

What do you expect this course to deliver in terms of capacity development in ICT ? Click the 'Reply' button on the right hand side of this post to comment

What do you expect this course to deliver in terms of capacity development in ICT ? Click the 'Reply' button on the right hand side of this post to comment

by Vincent Nyirigira -
Number of replies: 4

Dear Trainees, use this forum to tell us your expectations of this course to deliver in terms of professional development

In reply to Vincent Nyirigira

Re: What do you expect this course to deliver in terms of capacity development in ICT ? Click the 'Reply' button on the right hand side of this post to comment

by Aimable Munyamahoro -
From this online training about building capacity in using ICT in education, I expect to strengthen my skills in dealing with not only hard ICT tools but also soft tools, in order to contribute to quality education that will lead us to the production of well built citizens; who, in turn will be able to compete internationally.
As we are now in the fast running world, we are required to move as changes run. The fast running world has not left out education, that why as educators we need to move from analog system of teaching and learning to digital system where a lot can be done using ICT tools in real teaching and learning situations. So, I expect to gain a lot from this training, that will accompany me along that complex journey requiring a high but controlled speed.

Re: What do you expect this course to deliver in terms of capacity development in ICT ? Click the 'Reply' button on the right hand side of this post to comment

by Valens NDIBWIRENDE -
I expect to be helpful to the teachers to use ICT in teaching and learning so that our learners should be finalized their studies with enough capacity and competences in use of ICT.
In reply to Valens NDIBWIRENDE

by Maniriho Schadrack -
I Expect to improve to be a good teacher who is able to use ICT in my career of teaching and I expect to have the ability of helping my fellow teachers on how they can start to be engaged in use of ICT in teaching and in learning

by Naphtar HABIRORA -
Increase my ICT literacy