Policy Summaries

I C T AND POLICY

I C T AND POLICY

by Jean Claude Sewabera -
Number of replies: 2

It is good to introduce ict in teaching because it help it help to access quickly and easily the lesson and to know how other countries are in teaching and learning process it also develops critical thinking about using ict tools like computers,projectors,digital cameras...thereafter implementation of ict not only for teachers and learners but all needed the development of the country some who related to education,politician and the villages 

the highest authorities are in charge of bringing or how to receive ict tools ,teachers ,and other related to education implement that ressorces some challenge are insufficient of school has all equipment of ict 

Teachers and authorities don't know the use of computers and internet explorer 

poverty and lack of electricity in same area ,lack of internet networking  Education Policy refers to the collection of laws or rules that govern the operation of education systems. It seeks to answer questions about the purpose of education ...A lack of information impacts planning

In reply to Jean Claude Sewabera

Re: I C T AND POLICY

by Gaspard Hitimana -
not only that but ICT is considered as a heart for transformation of all sectors.
In reply to Jean Claude Sewabera

Re: I C T AND POLICY

by LEONIDAS MUDAHIGWA -

Policies related to technology use in change and evolve over time, often along a somewhat predicable path, and technological innovations often outpace the ability of policymakers to innovate on related policy issues. Such policies take different forms and are formulated and proposed by different institutions in different countries. No matter the country, a lack of rigorous, relevant evidence typically complicates attempts to draft impactful ICT/education policies.