share some ideas on how to avoid creating 'boring' class materials

by Jean de la Paix Nkurunziza -
Number of replies: 6

discuss in

In reply to Jean de la Paix Nkurunziza

Re: share some ideas on how to avoid creating 'boring' class materials

by Obed Bisangabagabo -
In order to avoid creating boring materials, you must create meaningful materials which are e large enough to be seen by the students for whom they are used and the materials which stand to serve a useful purpose. Moreover, your materials must be simple ,friendly, accurate, realistic, cheap and may be improvised. you are also advised to create informative materials which are to the mental level of the learners. Lastly, make sure that your materials help in realization of stipulated learning objects and must be able to be used and can be used in many lessons and at different class levels. Do not forgetting that your materials supplement the teaching process but they do not replace the teacher. If you follow these instructions, you will never create boring materials.
In reply to Obed Bisangabagabo

by Jean de Dieu Dusabimana -

Yes is true but my additional information as a you must present the attractive materials and it should more better if it sensitive in five human senses  

Yes is true but my additional information as a you must present the attractive materials and it should more better if it sensitive in five human senses  

In reply to Jean de la Paix Nkurunziza

by Eric Munyaneza -

1. As a teachers of different subjects in different levels using ICT,

The ideas on how to avoid boring class material is to use ICT Tools such as computer and projector in for reducing disorder in class  

2. you can also be serious in classroom during course (class management).

3. Give the learner enough time of research

4. respecting school time table