Expectations of the training

MY EXPECTATIONS

MY EXPECTATIONS

by Jean Claude HABINSHUTI -
Number of replies: 6

Firstly I sincerely thank those ones who organize this training as it will boost our familiarity with ICT especially in education( TEACHING AND LEARNING AT THE SAME TIME).

There are many expectations this course to deliver in terms of my professional development:

1. Be familiar with ICT tools and use ICT in my teaching

2. It will also help me in improving the discussion with other teachers and learners

3. It will also make me easy to chat with students so that i improve my quality of professionalism

4. After this training I will also use correctly SMART CLASS

5. Communication will be efficiency between teacher and learners

Apart from expectations listed above I will also be used to train other fellows teachers how to use ICT in their daily live specially in teaching and learning process.

Thank you

In reply to Jean Claude HABINSHUTI

Re: MY EXPECTATIONS

by Gilbert Iragena -

Thank you for your expectations Mrs  Jean  Claude ! We hope to fulfill your expectations! What about others ! 

In reply to Gilbert Iragena

by Celestin Ndayisenga -
your views are true and also

here are some expectation from this training :

1. Getting more skills on how to teach learners by using ict.

2. relating tradition teaching with new one

3. learning how experience new integration ict in education

In reply to Celestin Ndayisenga

by Jean Baptiste Nsabimana -

ICT Essentials  for Teachers: The goal is to eliminate all barriers in order to achieve learning. Inclusion promotes quality and equity education for all, without any type of barrier or exclusion, including those who may be potentially marginalized due to disability, gender, emotional/ behavioral problems, family background, ethnicity, giftedness, migrants, poverty, hearing or visual impairment, language delay, among others.

This is a big challenge for all but, it is an opportunity to advance the school as a change factor that promotes dialogue and participation, making possible well-being through an education of quality for all without exception, for the commitment of the community.

In reply to Jean Baptiste Nsabimana

by Jean Baptiste Nsabimana -

Getting more skills on how to teach learners by using ict

us  teacher , we are promoting each one of the seven essential components; combining the federal program (by mandate) with our complementary program. The focus of all the actions is to develop an approach to inclusive education teacher. Some conclusions are:

a) Work together with other institutions to build a collaborative network, connecting colleagues and diverse professionals, interchanging knowledge and making new friends.

b) Promote educational research projects to develop innovation.

c) Participate in diverse social and educative programs in each community.

d) Support the collaborative work of all teachers because it is the best way to attend to the diversity of our schools. In this sense, the mentoring process has a transcendent role.

e) Choose the best student profile for teacher education.

f) Enrich the Teacher Preparation Programs, with transversal competencies along the curricular plan.

g) Increase all professional skills in term of alternative and augmentative communication systems such as Braille, Sign Language and Communication Board through a supplementary program.

h) Make educational proposals to the Federal Education Department in order to improve the Training Teachers in Mexico based on action research.

i) Collaborate with academic centers to share knowledge.

In reply to Celestin Ndayisenga

thank you brother Celestin also to accomplish our task we have to :

1. share view

2.skills

3. Help each others because as a greater teacher is also greater learner

In reply to Gilbert Iragena

Thank you Mr Gilbert Iragena, to encourage me  I will do whatever is possible to accomplish my expectations. Even if it is difficult but it is 200 %possible