During this session, we will be setting up your eLearning account. We will be treating you as a 'user', making sure you have 'access' to the correct units and taking your photograph so it can be loaded into your 'profile'. Ideally, your username and password have already been created and the CADIE Master Trainers/Facilitators will provide you with this information. Once you have a username and password 'login' and complete the activity below.
Complete your profile
- Find your username in the top right-hand corner of the screen and click on it.
- Your profile is displayed but it has little useful information for others to see so click 'Edit Profile' in the Administration block on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Fill in the city or town where you work.
- In the text-box entitled 'Description' write a short biography of yourself. Which school do you work? How much experience do you have? What subjects or grades do you teach?
- Look for the 'User Picture' button and upload either the digital photo taken a few minutes ago or one that you have that clearly shows your face.
- Also, click and open 'Interests'. Here load in your hobbies, sports, or other interests not necessarily related to work.
- Open the 'Optional' button and if you have a webpage record the URL, Skype address, and under 'Institution' include your school.
- Make sure you select the 'Save' button!
Baseline Survey (Pre-Test)
Objective: Understanding you better;
The purpose of this baseline survey is to collect data so that the master trainers/facilitators can ascertain if you perceive any professional growth as a consequence of this week’s training. It is also an opportunity to get your feedback on the online content, activities, and logistics.
Baseline survey To know if this course impacts you positively we need to understand the current levels of your skillset. Access the link below and complete the baseline survey and make sure you scroll to the end of the survey. Click to Complete the survey