News forum

Graphics software!

Graphics software!

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 68

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

We come to share about graphics software.

Briefly, discuss the role of graphics software in your daily professional teaching and learning activities

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Graphics software!

by Fabien Ngaboyimbere -
Graphic software can be used in both professional and casual settings. This type of software is commonly used in the editing of digital photos prior to them being shared. Graphic software can also be used to create digital fine art, modify existing clip art or design product packaging. Scanned photos can also be touched up and modified using tools provided by the software.
In reply to Deleted user

by Valens Twiringiyimana -

This topic is very interesting because we teachers we need notes to help our learning and teaching process

We use them to edit photos and pictures in notes.

We can use them to edit photo and editing of resourcesw

In reply to Deleted user

by INNOCENT ZIRAKWIYE -

The ROLE OF Graphics Software in my daily professional teaching and learning activities are: the following activities are for both teacher and learners 

1.Adobe  Photoshop is used to make photos used in web design, using HTML and CSS

2.  Adobe Photoshop is used design: text format, cropping pictures, 

3. Movie maker is used to make and create the amusing movie

4. Ms Paint is used in picture decolations

In reply to Deleted user

by Donat BIZIYAREMYE -
graphics software is very important to use in education where it increases the chances of having documents that actually are not available in our environment like pictures, photos, map, diagrams,... Using some program like paint , we can provides these easily using  Graphics software. thks.
In reply to Deleted user

by Donat BIZIYAREMYE -
graphics software is very important to use in education where it increases the chances of having documents that actually are not available in our environment like pictures, photos, map, diagrams,... Using some program like paint , we can provides these easily using  Graphics software. thks.
In reply to Deleted user

by Monique Uwoyangeneye -
The graphical software has more important in learning and teaching process. Because in order to create our own teaching material, we use it.

Additional,it is used in order create the good notes which are understandable for learner.

The notes will be attractive when are prepared by using figures which has relationship with note,because graphics interpret the notes
In reply to Deleted user

by Abudu Habimana -

Graphics software program when used well, it develop the skills of drawing and make the lesson attractive.  It helps students to make real what they have learnt in class, as they can do this even after face to face learning.

In reply to Deleted user

by Jean Theoneste NZABIRINDA -

Graphics software is of great importance to me as a teacher because it helps us prepare handouts including images and it makes the notes more attractive to read and easily understandable. Learners will be motivated. It's a fun!!!!

In reply to Deleted user

by Jean Baptiste NTIRENGANYA -

Graphic software is very important in our daily activities.

We know that practice make perfect, when you use graphics software the lesson will be delivered well and it will be interesting for the students.

it will be also the way of improvisation for a teacher, for that it will help him/she to teach well his topic.

It will attract the students, the students will not be bored.

It will increase the knowledge of the students.

It will help the teacher to have self confidence once he/she do well his/her preparation and transmit it to the students.

From the above reasons, it is clear that graphics software is very important in our daily activities of teaching.

In reply to Deleted user

by Ferdinand Hasingizwumukiza -

As part of a teacher lecture or demonstration

As a stimulus to group or whole-class discussion

To provide students with access to different text types

To engage students in activities that are not possible in the classroom

To allow students to work at their own pace as a review or extension activity

In reply to Deleted user

by Theoneste Hagenimana -

This graphic software is important soft which allows me to prepare the graphs, pictures ,and show me how to edit and draw my self the pictures which will support my teaching and learning into the classroom and e-learning, sharing the resources between me and my colleague-teachers. Thank you for shaping me indeed. 

In reply to Deleted user

by Diouf Munyarukundo -

ROLES OF GRAPHICS SOFTWARE.

GRAPHICS SOFTWARE: is a collection of programs that enable a person to manipulate images or models visually on a computer.

In reply to Deleted user

by Aimable Habiyambere -
The role of graphics software in our daily life  professional teaching are in the following below;

It facilitates the learners to increase the skills through illustrations the subjects  that you touch

It provides time managment

it provides high understanding direct through the illustrations graphical

In reply to Deleted user

by Modeste Shyaka -

Graphics software is very important in my daily professional teaching and learning activities because this help me to make the lessons easy to understand. this makes works amazing for the learners. it is a simple way of having classroom ressources or teaching materials. even the learners can draw these materials themselves.

it help me to manage time and easing my power point presentation

In reply to Deleted user

by M.Claire Uwimana -

graphics softwares make activity of teaching and learning comprehensive and clearly the content which you want to teach,and it is interesting software to the learners because the learners learn what they are seeing with their eyes

thank you

In reply to Deleted user

by Gilbert Gasangwa -

graphics software help us to design the tools used by a teacher to demonstrate lesson with figures.

In reply to Deleted user

by Olivier Habinshuti -

THANKS FACILITATOR, FOR ME there are many role of graphic software . let say on the field of education:

1. it help teacher in editing graph want to use in teaching

2. use to draw graph and put different parts

3.also used for teaching student how to draw different image by using paint

In reply to Deleted user

by Jean Damascene Ndahayo -

Different types of software are often designed to edit different types of graphics such as video, photos, and drawings. The exact sources of graphics may vary for different tasks, but most can read and write files.

Most graphics programs have the ability to import and export one or more graphics file formats, including those formats written for a particular computer graphics program

In reply to Deleted user

by Olivier Sinabajije -

SOFTWARE GRAPHICS HELP US TO EDIT PHOTOS AND INSERT THEM IN OUR NOTES WHILE WE ARE PLANNING OUR LESSONS.

In reply to Deleted user

by FeIicien Ngirinshuti -

Hey Brother, The role of  Graphics software help teachers and students in teaching learning process

It helps teachers to prepare notes

It helps Learners in taking their notes.etc

In reply to Deleted user

by Jonathan Sikubwabo -

Graphic software are very important because they are useful in editing pictures from different websites and those graphics are used to format those pictures so they me be useful in learning and teaching activities.

In reply to Deleted user

by Angelique Musabwa -
Role of graphics software in your daily professional teaching and learning activities it helps teacher to communicate with other where he/she gave information from other.

It also to share information with other people is far .

It helps students also to share with themself in power point and evenin word

In reply to Deleted user

by Jonathan Sikubwabo -

Graphic software are very important because they are useful in editing pictures from different websites and those graphics are used to format those pictures so they can be useful in learning and teaching activities. as teacher i need that knowlegde

In reply to Deleted user

by Celestin Ntuzibagirwe -

The role of graphics software in your daily professional teaching and learning activities  is that, it is very interesting for student and also it increases more understanding and more communication between the lesson and learners.

Another thing is that  Graphics is a method of communication that we use to portray our ideas to our audience, and the better we can communicate the more information that they can retain.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Graphics are important in our professional teaching and  learning processes because they enable us to make our lessons vivid and more concrete.

We can insert drawings,refine them,label them and even photos. They enable us to perform photos,resize them and send them to an other teacher or to the 

e-mails of the learners.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

This photo shows the business clubs in activity in a girls' school.

It can be used by an other teacher.This is possible due to graphics software

Attachment work1.jpg
In reply to Deleted user

by JMV Nziringirimana -

it helps to deliver our course when we want to draw graphs and other animation things

In reply to Deleted user

by Francois Hakizimana -

In my daily professional life, In computer graphics, graphics software refers to a program or collection of programs that enable a person to manipulate images or models visually on a computer. ... It is simple to convert from vector graphics to raster graphics, but going the other way is harder. Some software attempts to do this.

This graphic software also is used to create images which can be used in any document (Word, power point, Excel), in other to make beautiful your work.

In reply to Deleted user

by Nadia Mukarugimbana -

Graphic software is very important in our every day activities.

We know that  using teaching aids and practice make a lesson perfect, when you use graphics software the lesson will be delivered well and it will be interesting for the students and the student will be attract in manipulating images or photos using one of graphic software.

this will help the teacher to have self confidence that the lesson prepared is well understood. think you

In reply to Deleted user

by Theophile Munyampirwa -

Graphics software plays a big role to make lesson well understood  because learners are obtaining real information practically and theorically, and encouraging learners to enjoy the use of soft method.

the second role is related to time management because through using project, they observe image or picture without drawing on blackboard, this will affect positively time in teaching and learning process

The last ones, graphics software is very important for easily interpretation and analyzing the event, this issue will pay more to develop critical thinking, problem solving in worldwide.  

Attachment image.jpg
In reply to Deleted user

by Alphonse Bikorimana -
Graphic software have inconsiderable role in teaching and learning in following ways :

 Graphic software help the teachers to make the lesson easily understood, because every said word in teaching is easily proved via designed teaching aids . 

 The graphic software help the teachers to work professionally in short time as the teaching aid can be either done one time and shared to many students or they can viewed by all via projection.

 Graphic software solves the problem of confusion and ambiguity for students because every lesson is demonstrated via the choice of the teacher using the software 

Graphic software help teachers to find teaching aids and to strengthen the lesson understanding in short time because it is easier to use computer or Internet to edit or to download a photo than drawing it with hands and pen, so the graphic software

In reply to Deleted user

by Mathias Bizimana -

Graphics software help to create an interactive pictures which illustrate the concept that are being taught so that the lesson is somehow concrete.

In reply to Deleted user

by Joseph Habiyambere -

Graphics software are software that help me or Teacher :

-to insert images ,audio,video  in the lesson for  making well understanding

- creation of new lesson.

-creation of  video that can help learners

-help  to send  and receive online lessons easily

for example : movie maker  help us to create our own videos  in simple way.

-up dating the content of the lesson .

In reply to Deleted user

by Vedaste Niyonsaba -
the role of graphics software is:

1. it helps to prepare note with drawings of some graphics , especial when you want to show the learners the different parts of any object

2. it helps the learners to understand well the lesson based on those visual image 

3. it helps the teacher to deliver well the lesson in simple ways 

4. it helps the learners to draw what they want and interact with the computer through keyboard and mouse.

5.it enables a students and teachers to manipulate images or models visually on a computer

6.is used to create images and to edit and convert graphic files of different formats.

In reply to Deleted user

by Monique Uwoyangeneye -

Graphics are tools that can be used to visualize and organize information. Because graphic organizers are often used as prompts for students to fill in the blanks, graphic organizers provide many benefits to students who use them including:

• Helping students structure writing project
  • Encouraging students to make decisions
  • Making it easy for students to classify ideas and communicate
  • Allowing students to examine relationships
  • Guiding students in demonstrating their thinking process
  • Helping students increase reading comprehension
  • Making it easy to brainstorm
  • Encouraging students to organize essential concepts and ideas

In reply to Deleted user

by Emerance Uwamariya -

graphic software play many important role in my daily professional teaching and learning activities

because of it help me to delivery my lesson well and it encourage the students to participate in the lessons actively. 

In reply to Deleted user

by Innocent Nsengimana -

Graphics software its good in editing and creating pictures and Image so that you can use it in teaching and learning process, when ever you do have other pictures to use,  ( Ms paints )

In reply to Deleted user

by Celestin Ntirandekura -

Graphic soft ware will help us to use graphics in making teaching learning aids without  using chalks,will also help learners to get to see clearly what  you have taught clearly,this is very good for both learners ,we know that  in teaching and learning help learners 100% when we have described well understandable and clearly teaching learning ressources

In reply to Deleted user

by Jean de Dieu Munyaneza -

as my colleagues said, in our daily teaching and learning we need sometimes to design pictures, videos, free hand design, for those different teaching aids , we can access on them by using graphic software like Ms paint.

i can encourage all teachers to learn how we use paint tools effectively.

In reply to Deleted user

by Ambroise Dusengumuremyi -
Thanks!Lets talk about the advantages of graphics software in both learning and teaching rocess. They are used to facilitate teacher not to spend much in talking because graphics describe themselves. They also make the learners always to be interested in the lesson.When the teachers have the graphics in their teaching activities teach confidently. If teachers teach using graphics do not hesitate  in their teaching activities. 
In reply to Deleted user

by Innocent Nsengimana -

Graphics its good in taching and learning process by helping for making images in given subject to improve visuality of the content

graphics also its helpfull to make your Image even if you do not have picture to use you can use Ms paint to yours 

Graphics it good in making animation of pictures even sounds while you teaching.

Helpin in qulify the picture while your teaching 

In reply to Deleted user

by Albert Sinamenye -

the role of graphics software in my daily professional teaching and learning activities; as a scientist who teach physics, the diagrams are very useful in the lesson, so the graphic software is very important in my teaching and learning activity.

In reply to Deleted user

by Joseph Byumvuhore -

graphic software 

it help us to create teaching aids which allows the student to manipulate the real lesson and make it easy to understand

In reply to Deleted user

by Martine Benemariya -

this program of Graphics software can help us in using the drawing, the  pictures, videos ....

In reply to Deleted user

by Clementine Niyigena -

Graphics software is very importance because of it design picture. and putting image on the notes according to the lesson.

In reply to Deleted user

by Jean Baptiste Mushimiyimana -

the role of graphics software in our daily professional teaching and learning activities

it will be also the way of improvisation for a teacher, for that it will help him/she to teach well his topic.It will attract the students, the students will not be bored.

It will increase the knowledge of the students. It will help the teacher to have self confidence once he/she do well his/her preparation and transmit it to the students. From the above reasons, it is clear that graphics software is very important in our daily activities of teaching.

In reply to Deleted user

by Jeremie Vuguziga -

Graphics software is very important in our daily professional teaching and learning activities where it will help us in editing of images and in creation of simple materials used in teaching. Graphics software can be used in art, in this case the learners can be artists and good creators in social life.  

In reply to Deleted user

by LEONIDAS MUDAHIGWA -
Graphic soft ware are very important in my daily teaching activities,because it attracts learners,in their learning activities,even teachers,because we use this graphic soft wares to edit photos,pictures and whatever lesson or subject by using this soft wares.
In reply to Deleted user

by Obed Bisangabagabo -

Graphics software in my daily professional teaching and learning activities helps in designing and manipulating images to be used as visual teaching aids in my lesson. so, helped with this software I can paint, edit the image in the way that I want it tobe and tobe used. also when you have these images, the leaners learn easily through these teaching aids.

In reply to Deleted user

by Jean Baptiste Uwayezu -

Graphic software will help me in my daily teaching to design the note and edit the figure or picture use to teach for example drowning scene from story,

In reply to Deleted user

by Joseph Byumvuhore -

apart of editing it is also help us to create images and videos which can help us in teaching and learning activies

Examples making animation of cartoon  

In reply to Deleted user

by Joseph Kambanda -
we use graphic software to create edit ,format the images and graphics
In reply to Deleted user

by Francois Hakizimana -

Technology has become an important instrument in education. Computer-based technologies hold great promise both for increasing access to knowledge and as a means of promoting learning.

The public imagination has been captured by the capacity of information technologies to centralize and organize large bodies of knowledge; people are excited by the prospect of information networks, such as the Internet, linking students around the globe into communities of learners.

What has not yet been fully understood is that computer-based technologies can be powerful pedagogical tools—not just rich sources of information, but also extensions of human capabilities and contexts for social interactions supporting learning. The process of using technology to improve learning is never solely a technical matter, concerned only with properties of educational hardware and software. Like a textbook or any other cultural object, technology resources for education—whether a software science simulation or an interactive reading exercise—function in a social environment, mediated by learning conversations with peers and teachers.

Just as important as questions about learning and the developmental appropriateness of the products for children are issues that affect those who will use them as tools to promote learning; namely, teachers. In thinking about technology, the framework of creating learning environments that are learner, knowledge, assessment, and community centered is also useful. There are many ways that technology can be used to help create such environments, both for teachers and for the students whom they teach. Many issues arise in considering how to educate teachers to use new technologies effectively. What do they need to know about learning processes? About the technology? What kinds of training are most effective for helping teachers use high-quality instructional programs? What is the best way to use technology to facilitate teacher learning?

Good educational software and teacher-support tools, developed with a full understanding of principles of learning, have not yet become the norm. Software developers are generally driven more by the game and play market than by the learning potential of their products. The software publishing industry, learning experts, and education policy planners, in partnership, need to take on the challenge of exploiting the promise of computer-based technologies for improving learning. Much remains to be learned about using technology’s potential: to make this happen, learning research will need to become the constant companion of software development.

In reply to Deleted user

by Jean Baptiste NTIRENGANYA -
The very popular graphics software is paint, those who know the other they can share with us how to use them if possible. Because they are very important to us as teachers while teaching our lessons.
In reply to Deleted user

by Eric Munyaneza -

Thank you our facilitator 

Let me add my suggestion on graph software

• Graphic software also will help us to draw and to design the figures
  • Help us in preparation of notes and examination
  • Help the learners how ICT will use in different tasks.

The others are said by my college in different forms

In reply to Deleted user

by Anastase Nzabirinda -

Graphics software, helps in teaching and learning activities in different ways for we can get many applications in this, 

Firstly, graphics software is used in drawing and designing figures and pictures.

Snipping tools, help in capturing a part of the video or image you want to add in your documents.

Paint helps in drawing  and editing images and pictures.

These applications are useful in our daily work as teachers to createteaching stimulus in our lessons and increase the understanding of our learners.

So, let's engage and mobilize our fellow teachers in matter of using these ICT tools which will help them to make our work easy in support of ICT based teaching.

Thanks

In reply to Deleted user

by Eric Munyaneza -

Others our college are said in their forms  

Thank you.

In reply to Deleted user

by Eric Munyaneza -

Others our college are said in their forms  

Thank you.