News forum

Graphics software

Graphics software

by Jean de la Paix Nkurunziza -
Number of replies: 52

Briefly, discuss the role of graphics software in your daily professional teaching and learning activities

In reply to Jean de la Paix Nkurunziza

Re: Graphics software

by Deleted user -
Good evening. 

Thank you our facilitator Jean de la Croix fo this topic to discuss on. 

- On my understanding, graphics software help us to manipulate images while planning our lessons. 

- Again with graphics software we become creative. 

- This software helps us to edit photos/pictures and images however we want them to be. 

- If we facilitate our learner well, they will be excellent creative as we are. 

- And finally we can show what we think through drawing easily. 

This is my idea about the role od graphics software. 

Thank you and Good night.

In reply to Deleted user

by Jean Bosco Kwizera -

Graphics Software is collection of programs that is used to manipulate images, so it is good to use graphics visual because it make easier and interesting learning and teaching process to our students.- On my understanding, graphics software help us to manipulate images while planning our lessons.Thanks

In reply to Jean Bosco Kwizera

by Gaspard Hitimana -
not only that but also this software will help us to cha ge the look of an image by painting colors,changing size etc

by Teacher Nahayo -
Believe that, in our daily life as teachers, graphics software help us to manipulate images while planning and delivering our lessons in teaching and learning activities. Graphics software help both learners and teachers to become creative and innovative in term of  helping to  create, edit photos/pictures or images.Graphics influence learning because it elicit motives and make the being attentive

by Jules Nshimyumuremyi -

Graphic software is an important component in our teaching and learning activities using ICT skills. We all know that images are interesting for learner to watch and by this way it is easy to interest them and develop critical thinking as they can discover what the image is about and this can help learning to do not be boring especially in my linguistic domain. See on the attachment how I can check whether the learner has understood the text I gave

by Revocatte Nkusi -

Graphics Software is collection of programs that is used to manipulate images, so it better to use graphics and audio visual because it make easier and interesting learning and teaching process to our students.

In reply to Revocatte Nkusi

by Gaspard Hitimana -
not only that but also this software will help us while preparing our notes,it may occur we need an image to be inserted into our notes and it is up to this software that we are going to draw that image according to our need. with the help of this software,this image can be beautified due to our preference . I appreciate you!

by Albert Patrice Bihezande -
A. Graphics software decided on the form, context, and use of the visuals based on an understanding of the students(experience and practices) and development of steps aimed at modify behavior in line with the achieved goals B. Collect images , videos and audio with existing materials could also be adapted to be familial appropriate for their needs, interest and conditions of the students in order to be motivated and improving their understanding.

by Pasteur Murenzi -

Graphics Software is collection of programs that is used to manipulate images, so it better to use graphics and audio visual because it make easier and interesting learning and teaching process to our students.- On my understanding, graphics software help us to manipulate images while planning our lessons. 

1.      With graphics software explanation will be more understandable

2.      This software helps us to edit photos/pictures and images however we want to use them. 

3.      If we facilitate our learner b using graphics software this will help to explain well. 

thank those are my ideas

by Norbert Rukundo -

Graphic designers employ various techniques and principles to make learning more effective. Below are 4 reasons why using graphic design in learning works so well.

Graphic Design Creates Focal Points 

Design element establish relationships between the topic discussed

Graphic design helps learners with navigations

design improves readability, even for highly technical topics 

by Deleted user -

Thank you for this forum Brother!

In reply to Deleted user

by Monique Uwoyangeneye -

In contemporary usage it includes: a pictorial representation of data, as in computer-aided design and manufacture, in typesetting and the graphic arts, and in educational and recreational software. Images that are generated by a computer are called computer graphics.

by Job Kubwimana -
. Graphic softwares are very essential in our professional teaching where it is taken as the tool of making our own dedactic materials 

. When they are used effectively, graphic software can resolve most of the challenges teacher meet in teaching and learning activities such as visiting the areas of study, where by using these software teacher can manage graphics or images taken from the real place and compile them for better understanding in stead of waiting unreasonable trip for visiting. 

. An other role, is that graphics software are used to deliver online courses where an e-tutor can prepare the full lesson with the software and deliver to students. Not only e-learning but also preparing macroteachings using graphics software. 

by Chantal Mukarutabana -
The graphics software can be used in creating, editing, formatting and presenting images. With graphics software we can design our images ,

by Ferdinand Twayigira -

Graphic software is merely a tool landscape architects use to graphically communicate to clients in order for the them to visual the end product.

the graphic software is of great importance  in communication, it helps when get education. Especially, the people who are not English is native, the visual example is really help to understand during in lectures. However, provide a information by to use only graphic is really hard.

it also facilitates students to understand well the subject while there are pictures ,photos and videos in the lesson

Graphic software also facilitates teacher to design the lesson that requires the drawings uploading videos photos and chats.

by Gaudence Nyiranzeyimana -

AS Graphics Software is collection of programs that is used to manipulate images, it is very useful in my professionnal daily activity because  it  is better to use graphics and audio visual to  make easier and interesting learning and teaching process to our students.- On my understanding, graphics software help us to manipulate images while planning our lessons. 

1.     I can use  graphics software and  explanation will be more understandable

2.      This software helps us to edit photos/pictures and images however we want to use them. 

3.      If we facilitate our learner b using graphics software this will help to explain well. 

thank those are my ideas

by Ronald Musinguzi Besigye -
Graphics software is a collection or combination of programs that help us to manage, manipulate and treat images.
Graphics software is very essential as it is used to manage pictures and images to be used in preparing lesson handouts, schemes of work , lesson plans and even examinations.
It also helps in making the work (notes, schemes,exams) appear more attractive hence motivating the learners.

by Clarisse Niyongabire -

In teaching and learning activities graphic software are used to create images. these images allows the teacher to  clarify or to prepare the lesson and also help the learners to capture the content of the lesson easily

by Donat BIZIYAREMYE -

Graphics software can be used as a tool of improvisation when there is insufficient of material such as chat, books , photos,...

so that you can complete your syllabus.

by Jean Bosco RUTIKANGA -
Graphic software is an important tool in our teaching and learning process as to ensure the optimum use of ICT in education. it will help us to enrich our notes and we all know that learners are motivated by key notes and summaries with figures and photos.

by Callixte Gatera -

Before I tackle the point of discussing the role of graphics software in my daily professional teaching and learning activities, we need to know first what is graphic software?

As definition, graphics software or image editing software is a program or collection of programs that enable a person to manipulate visual images on a computer. These are the application software which lets the user to create and manipulate any type of computer graphics with the use of an operating system.

In my everyday professional teaching and learning activities , this plays to me a very big role.

Here down is a list of where this program helps me:

1. When I am preparing  math exams I use paint

2. when I am working on a power point presentation , paint helps a lot

3. When I am preparing notes I use this graphic software

by Olivier Habinshuti -
Not only using in drawing pictures, also help teachers or students to improve the skills of using computer especially in drawing

by Edmond Niyonzima -

Graphics software, is very important lesson because it plays a significant role in our daily life as creating innovations in a prepared course, it makes a lesson more understandable because you teach what is very clear and seen by everyone.

by Jeremie Vuguziga -

Graphics software is very important in our daily professional teaching and learning activities where it will help us in editing of images and in creation of simple materials used in teaching. Graphics software can be used in art, in this case the learners can be artists and good creators in social life.  

by INNOCENT ZIRAKWIYE -

The role of  Graphics Software in my daily professional teaching and learning activities are (for both teacher and learners):

1.Adobe  Photoshop is used to make photos used in web design, using HTML and CSS

2.  Adobe Photoshop is used design: text format, cropping pictures, 

3. Movie maker is used to make and create the amusing movie

4. Ms Paint is used in picture decolations

by Joseph Nshimye -

Sample of graphic software and their uses

• ·         Auto CAD is used in construction plans and related  issues

·         Window paint/MS paint used in picture decorations

• ·         Adobe Photoshop is used to make photos used in web design, using HTML and CSS and is also used design: text format, cropping pictures.
  • ·         Movie maker is used to make and create the amusing movie

by Alphonse Bikorimana -

Graphic software are very useful in teaching and learning in the following manner.

• Graphic software helps the teacher to strengthen the explanations due to easy demonstration of what they are teaching.
  • Graphic software helps the students to study attentively because they are attracted by the variation of the used manner: Example: teacher can use pictures and ten after use edited video
  • Graphic software helps teachers to prepare the lesson easily. example one video can contain the content that may take long time in preparing it with hands.
  • Graphic software help to use creativity in teaching and facilitate to give typical examples on current events:  Example you can download at photo of what is happening from website   and use it to teach.

by Innocent Nsengimana -

Graphic software its good in editing and creating pictures and Image so that you can use it in teaching and learning.

by Jean de Dieu Munyaneza -

as my colleagues said, in our daily teaching and learning we need sometimes to design some pictures, free hand design, for those different teaching aids , we can access on them by using graphic software like Ms paint.

i can encourage all teachers to learn how we use paint tools effectively.

by Gaspard Hitimana -

not only that,but also you can copy a picture from any location in your computer and paste it in graphics software(windows paint) for editting,cropping!

by Aphrodis Ndorimana -

this graphic software is very wonderful software for editing the images.

it  also helps for creating our own images by drawing as we want/

this software is good for editing existing images and labelled them

to color a picture and giving a background that is why is very wonderful software.

by Joseph Byumvuhore -

graphic software 

it allows us display or create the visual images or videos that can be teaching facities in the different lesson

by Obed Bisangabagabo -

graphic software has many roles in professional teaching learning activities like :

- helping teachers to create, edit and save images.

- taking images with a high good quality

- it helps teachers and learners to gain drawing skills

-  it helps teachers and learners to gain innovative and creative skills

by Dieudonne Ushizimpumu -
graphic soft ware is very important in our teaching because it help us in drawing some figures, to edit, and design our work to be looked good. this is my suggestion tnkx

by Obed Bisangabagabo -

graphic software helps in designing visual teaching aids through painting

by Monique Uwoyangeneye -

Graphics are visual elements often used to point readers and viewers to particular information. They are also used to supplement text in an effort to aid readers in their understanding of a particular concept or make the concept more clear or interesting.

by Ronald Musinguzi Besigye -

Graphics software is important in our daily teaching and learning activities, in a way that almost whatever we do involves creativity. Graphics software therefore helps us to manage drawings, pictures and hence making our work more attractive and full of creativity.

This motivates both the learners and the teacher.

by Eric Munyaneza -

Thank you our facilitator 

Let me add my suggestion on graph software

• Graphic software also will help us to draw and to design the figures
  • Help us in preparation of notes and examination
  • Help the learners how ICT will use in different tasks.

The others are said by my college in different forms

by Jean Baptiste Uwayezu -
Graphic software refers to a programs or collection of program that enable a person to manipulate images ,modal visually on a computer. Now as teacher it will help me in my daily teaching and learning activities ,example to create an activity 2. story images. 3. drowning different shapes. designing our notes.

by Naome Uwimana -
The role of Graphic software in our daily professional teaching and learning activities : -used to teach learners the basics of drawing and painting -As teachers we are able to draw pictures related to the subject matter during lesson material development. Thank you!
In reply to Naome Uwimana

by Gaspard Hitimana -

Thanks a lots dear sister Naome,I appreciate your ideas. but not only that but graphics software can also help teacher to edit a picture according to his/her preference.

thx !

by Gaspard Hitimana -
in our every day activities of teaching and learning,graphics software which is a software used to manipulate images,will help us to beautify our notes by inserting images of our need into notes. graphic software will help us to draw an image of our need and insert it into our notes.