We have created an account for you as a 'user’ but you have to update your account to complete the course.
Note that you can browse the contents without logging in but you can not take assessments or enter a forum discussion.
After going through this orientation, you should log in to the online course.
Your username is your name unless otherwise specified, and your tentative password is Reb2000@
Once you log in, you are directed to change your password and update your user profile.
REGISTRATION STEPS OF USER PROFILE
1. Find your username in the top right-hand corner of the screen and click on it. Then click on 'Profile'.
2. Your profile is displayed but it has little useful information. For further information click 'Edit Profile'.
3. Fill in the missing information such as city/town, country etc. to complete your profile.
4. In the text-box entitled 'Description' writes a short biography of yourself. Which school do you work? How much experience do you have? What subjects or grades do you teach?
5. Look for the 'User Picture' button and upload either a digital photo taken recently or one that you have that clearly shows your face.
6. Also, click and open 'Interests'. Here you may describe your hobbies, sports or other interests not necessarily related to work.
7. Make sure you have selected the 'Save' or 'Update profile' button!