Implication the ICT in education across Rwanda school teachers in line with CADIE Strategy, consolidate and align ICT resources supporting CAIDE-SPIT team. Monitor the impact of the training in what concerns capability building and education impact. Work in close relationship with CADIE representative in the design and implementation of the CADIE training strategy. Deliver value through adopting and improving regional best practices in a standardized way.
• Training implementation of education utilizing ICT to other teachers within the region with the support of all interested persons and teams
• Consolidate and align ICT training and resource deployment. Supports CADIE-SPIU team, Lead in what concerns the preparation activities for the deployment of CADIE training
• Monitor and communicate regularly the impact of training deployment in what concerns Capability Building status and Education impact.
• Work in close relationship with CADIE representative in the design and implementation of the CADIE training strategy. Ensure efficient communication and visualization on training strategy, roadmap and actions to guarantee maximum awareness. Engage regional management teams and key stakeholders in Training management.
• Deliver value through adopting and regional best practices in a standardized way. Coordinate training activities and resources on education utilizing ICT for effectiveness.
• Perform trainees’ assessment in order to develop the proper capabilities.
All applicants should be qualified as a teacher in Rwanda
• Period: ~ 17.Oct.2019
• Required documents
- Cover letter with CV: It is required about teaching experience, school type (Public/Private), MCE certification, and SNS Account so on.
- Video CV: This record time is not exceeded 2 minutes.
Applicant should submit the required documents in the following;
(Step 1) Fill out the registration survey on Moodle (Step1_Registration survey)
(Step 2) Upload
your Video CV on
(Step3) Submit the
Cover letter, Video CV URL on Moodle
5. Benefits & terms of trainer
• Applicant condition
- Secondary teacher (any subject)
- A person who can participate in training and do lecture during the vacation
in changing the Education
• Location: ICT innovation center, Kigali, Rwanda