unit Competency: Describe and demonstrate the use of common hardware
1. Understand the basic components of
an interactive whiteboard hardware.
2. Understand interactive whiteboard
3. Understand how to integrate the
interactive whiteboard into curriculum activities.
1. Navigate the interactive whiteboard
2. Write, erase, save text, enter
objects and manipulate them on screen.
3. Use 3D objects, interactive
objects, video clips, and audio files.
4. Use built-in games function to
enhance a lesson.
5. Create lessons that incorporate
interactive whiteboard technology with curriculum requirements.
Attitudes and values
Appreciate that interactive whiteboards can be truly interactive and can support
both teaching and
Appreciate that interactive whiteboard can ease teaching and make learning more